Thursday, April 6
• Stumbling Blocks (pop-up art exhibition), Central Campus, Medical Campus and North Campus
• Flag raising ceremony, 8 a.m., Central Campus flagpole
• Welcome Center and Book Station, 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Michigan League Concourse (2nd floor)
• A-maizing Building Tours, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
• The Research University and Society: Five U-M Presidents on 40 Years of History, 4:30-6 p.m., Rackham Auditorium
• Feast of Ideas, 6-9 p.m., various locations
Friday, April 7
• Stumbling Blocks
• Tree planting ceremony, 11:30 a.m., Diag
• Interactive Carillon Concert, noon-12:30 p.m., Burton Memorial Tower
• A-maizing Building Tours, 9 a.m.-10:30 p.m.
• Community of Cultures Festival, 3-6 p.m., Pierpont Commons and Duderstadt Center
Saturday, April 8
• Stumbling Blocks, Central Campus, Medical Campus and North Campus.
• True Blue! A Tribute to Michigan, 7 p.m., Hill Auditorium. (Sold out)
Full details available in the U-M Bicentennial calendar