February 13, 2017
Topic: Information Technology
Information and Technology Services is upgrading the technology behind M-Pathways within Wolverine Access. The upgrade will bring a new look and feel to navigation.
The change will affect everyone who uses Wolverine Access at the university. The new navigation will be available Feb. 20 for M-Pathways Student Administration, Faculty Business and Student Business, and will be available March 6 for the Human Resource Management System and Employee Self-Service.
The same options and services available today will still be available after the upgrades. Some new features available with this upgrade include:
• More user-friendly navigation.
• Tiles that provide quick access to targeted transactions.
• Customizable homepages (collection of tiles).
Navigation to pages will still be available without using tiles. A menu-style navigation, similar to the current system, will be available through the Navigator under the NavBar button in the upper right-hand corner. Current Favorites will also be available under the NavBar button.
In order to upgrade the systems, the following planned outages will occur:
• M-Pathways Student Administration and Human Resource Management System will be unavailable from 11 p.m. Feb. 18 to 4 p.m. Feb. 19, while the Student Administration system is upgraded.
• M-Pathways Human Resource Management System will be unavailable from 7 p.m. March 4 to noon March 5, while the system is upgraded.