The Center for Educational Outreach has awarded nine faculty projects grants to promote educational outreach in the state of Michigan.
CEO’s Faculty Structured Outreach Support Fellowship Program provides financial and consulting support to U-M faculty interested in advancing their educational outreach activities.
The 2019-20 Faculty SOS Grant awardees for individual projects are:
- Patrick Barry, clinical assistant professor of law, Law School.
- Anil Camci, assistant professor of music, School of Music, Theatre & Dance.
- Anouck Girard, associate professor of aerospace engineering, College of Engineering.
- Rebecca Hasson, associate professor of kinesiology, School of Kinesiology, and assistant professor of nutritional sciences, School of Public Health.
- Catherine Hindman Reischl, clinical professor of education, School of Education.
- Nancy Mason, associate dean for student services and clinical professor of pharmacy, College of Pharmacy.
- Daicia Price, clinical assistant professor of social work, School of Social Work.
- Serife Tol, assistant professor of mechanical engineering, College of Engineering.
The 2019-2020 Faculty SOS Grant team project awardee includes:
- Stephen DeBacker, Arthur F. Thurnau Professor and professor of mathematics, LSA.
- Sarah Koch, associate professor of mathematics, LSA.
- Yunus Zeytuncu, associate professor of mathematics, College of Arts, Sciences and Letters, UM-Dearborn.