The University of Michigan has launched a COVID-19 hotline to better serve the campus community by connecting them to U-M resources and support during the pandemic.
- U-M COVID-19 Hotline: 734-936-7000
- Campus Maize & Blueprint
The U-M COVID-19 Hotline provides a triage structure that allows community members to reach the appropriate unit based on their COVID-19 related needs and follows the recommendation of the Campus Health Response Committee. The phone number is: 734-936-7000.
The COVID-19 Hotline uses pre-scripted messages for the Ann Arbor, Dearborn or Flint campuses, and includes the following menu options for the Ann Arbor campus:
- Reporting to the COVID-19 Concerns line.
- University Health System for students seeking medical care for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Occupational Health Services for employees seeking to report COVID-19 symptoms or a positive test result.
- Student Life and housing related questions for students.
- U-M Environment, Health and Safety for general COVID-19 safety questions, workplace issues, facility concerns or cleaning or disinfection guidance.
- University Human Resources for employees with work-related questions.
- Campus community members seeking mental health support resources.
The university continues to share updated information on the Campus Maize and Blueprint website.