With the 2019 U-M home football season underway, Logistics, Transportation & Parking and the athletic department ask for assistance regarding parking for game attendees.
LTP requests all vehicles (personal and university) be parked away from the football stadium area by 11 p.m. each Friday prior to home football games.
Any vehicles left in the lots after 11 p.m. will be subject to towing. Six Saturday home games remain this year:
- Sept. 7: vs. Army, noon
- Sept. 28: vs. Rutgers, time TBD
- Oct. 5: vs. Iowa, noon
- Oct. 26: vs. Notre Dame, time TBD
- Nov. 16: vs. Michigan State, time TBD
- Nov. 30: vs. Ohio State, noon
The following lots are to be vacated by all vehicles:
- SC2: Blue lot between Hoover Avenue and Keech Street
- SC3: Service Center at Administrative Services Building
- SC4: Yellow lot on Kipke Drive
- SC5: Yellow lot on Kipke Drive
- SC6: Orange lot west of Kipke Drive
- SC7: Orange lot east of Kipke Drive
- SC9: Yellow lot (“The Coliseum” lot) on Hill Street and Division Street
- SC11: U-M Business Vehicle lot on Hoover Avenue at the Physical Properties Building*
- SC12: Blue lot on Greene Street
- SC13: Blue lot on Greene Street
- SC14: Blue lot on Hoover Avenue at Greene Street
- SC16: Yellow lot on Kipke Drive at Campus Safety Services Building
- SC32: Visitor lot on Greene Street
- SC35: Yellow lot between Keech Avenue and Hoover Avenue
- SC36: Orange lot on Main Street and Keech Avenue**
- SC37: Blue lot on Hoover Avenue at Revelli Hall
- SC38: Yellow lot on Division Street at Hill Street
- SC41: Orange lot on Hoover Avenue
- SC44: Yellow lot along South Fifth Avenue
- SC45: Yellow lot along South Fifth Avenue
- SC46: Yellow lot along South Fifth Avenue
* In SC11, it is especially important to remove U-M vehicles. This is where staff who must work Saturdays will park.
** SC36 will be closed beginning at 3 p.m. Thursdays.
On-call staff and staff with regular Saturday work schedules will be accommodated on the Ross Athletic Campus whenever possible. With as much advance notice as possible, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the names of those working and the dates. A football coordinator will confirm parking arrangements by return email.
Employees working on the Ross Athletic Campus on Saturdays before, during or after home football games need to be aware that Keech Avenue at the north end of the Stadium will be closed to all traffic, except emergency vehicles, two hours before kickoff until approximately one hour after the game ends.
In addition, Greene Street south of Hoover Avenue will be one-way southbound until the game ends.