September 7, 2018
Topic: Campus News
For food options, several locations are available. All locations take Blue Bucks and it’s easy to add bucks to your MCard. Learn more about Blue Bucks.
Check out these dining options:
● South Quad Dining — Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner with meals from 10 mini-restaurants serving everything from sushi to barbecue, to Latin and Mediterranean favorites.
● The Student Activities Building has a JavaBlu located in the east lobby near the Maynard Street entrance. The kiosk is open for morning and afternoon service. Drip coffee, sandwiches, salads, and bottled or packaged items are available as to-go options.
● Bert’s Cafe in the Shapiro Library has recently reopened following a complete renovation. The menu includes specialty coffees, sandwiches, salads, and packaged items.
● Following a complete renovation, the new Maizie’s Kitchen and Market is now open in the Michigan League with a new market cafe concept. The menu features specialty made-to-order and grab-and-go entrees, soups, sandwiches, salads and convenience items. The restaurant also offers a daily rotation of visiting local vendors and is anchored by Peet’s Coffee & Tea, founded in Berkeley, California, with a strong commitment to social responsibility.
● Darwin’s recently opened in the new Biological Sciences building.The cafe features coffee creations, fresh baked goods, smoothies, bottled beverages, soup of the day and an assortment of Blue To Go foods
Other Central Campus options include U-M’s Cafe 32 in the Dental School; Blue Cafes in East, South and North quads, the School of Public Health and the Taubman Health Sciences Library; and Field’s Cafe in Palmer Commons.